Saturday, July 24, 2004

7/24/04 - Saturday

Saturday, 11:30am. Low 70's partly cloudy, dry. 4 Miles. Pretty nice day to run, went down to the pond, ran the longest way around then the second longest then around the large pond once. Busy day at the pond, none of the regular spots left.. ended up parking at the bagel place which was stupid cause there were plenty of spots on the road around the pond. Didn't need to drink as much but has my fuelbelt with me anyway. Pretty uneventul run, felt pretty good. Ran too fast though pacing was around 9:40 and finsihed the 4 miles under 40 minutes. I tried slowing down but seemed my body wanted to go faster. I have to get used to the feel of 10-10:30/mile. I don't belive I can keep up that pace for 26.2 miles. I don't mind the quicker pace with these shorter runs, but the during the long runs I'll burn out. Was starving after, TG for the bagel place's close proximity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home