Monday, July 26, 2004

7/26/04 - Monday

Monday- 4:00pm mid to high 70’s overcast. 3 miles. Took a short nap after work and prepared to head out for a short 3 miler.. it’s nice to call 3 miles short, I feel as though I can do it with my eyes closed, something I couldn’t say at the beginning of the year. Today I headed out the door and turned right onto Lakes, first time I have taken this route. Ran 1.5 miles toward Greenwood Lake and back. This was good test for the GPS watch to see if it measured both way the same. I got a signal of low sattelite signal a few time but happily it measured both way almost identical with in a 100 feet. Again I had trouble keeping my pace down… decided not to fight it for now. Trying to get used to drinking every 15 minutes or so whether I feel I need to or not. Still am disturbed by road kill, why can’t these Racoons stay out of the road? Lord knows there is plenty of woods. Runing on Lakes didn’t seem dangerous to my body but the smell of exhaust can’t be good for the lungs.. and they say running is good for you. Overall all is well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home