Tuesday, July 27, 2004

7/27/04 - Tuesday

Tuesday – 8:30am. 60’s and overcast. 4 miles. Woke up @ 8:00 and really debated with myself about running b4 I go to work. This was a real test of fortitude, I could easily just relax b4 getting ready for work, eat breakfast have coffee watch sportscenter, Charmed and Ellen (Guilty pleasure. She is funny!). Knowing it was only a 40 minute run I got up took care of Opie and drank some OJ and sucked down a GU packet. This was my first back to back run, and would test me a bit. Nothing more than  alittle stiff loosened up quickly. Ran a slow warm up around Windridge and head back onto Lakes.. was like déjà vu all over gain. It was cool and clammy out but all felt pretty good. After all was done I felt good and was real happy I did it.. I passed my first test! I indeed do have some discipline, now I have to keep that up for 15 more weeks. Oh yeah still had time for Ellen! Also Witches of Eastwick was on, really wanted to keep watching but work was calling.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home