Thursday, October 08, 2009

36 Weeks to Go....

.... @ this point I have already have my 16 week program written up, that will start on Saturday March 6th. It is chock full of fun to look forward to 14, 16, couple of 18's and a couple of 20 mile runs.. but happily it should be nice out by the time I get to them..
Meanwhile its about maintenance and managing injuries.. tonight starts indoor floor hockey.. last time I walked or I should say limped out of the league after the season and got the flu a day after.. hoping for a better result this time.. what is it they say about the definition of insanity? doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result.. yeah.. i expect better this time call me insane!
So the next few months are for strengthening legs and keeping myself in shape... being a personal trainer and having to teach classes helps and hiders all at the same time.. sometimes you just need rest but just can't cause of a class schedule.. you just have to juggle it and try to keep it making sense... teaching 2 classes and and playing hockey tonight .. does not make any sense.. so I dogged it in the classes.. thats OK.. it wasn't my work out .. it was the classes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home