Thursday, September 16, 2004

9/16/04 - Thursday

Thursday - Sunny. Pleasant. High 70's. 3:30pm. 7 miles. Headed out around Windridge then down the road to Lake Hill Farms. Some where around 4 miles I felt a cramping in my left calf, lower spot than a couple of a weeks back when it hit right behind my knee. I kept the drinking up and stopped to stretch often. As I approached the 6 mile point and still in LHF the pain kept intensifying and working its way to my knee. I sat down massaged and stretched which temporarily worked. I headed home and figured 7 miles is out of the question and I'll stop short of that goal. I slowed down and shortened my stride. The cramp released a bit and I made it home short of 7 miles but decided to loop around the block to finish it up.. I am no stinking wuss! I iced things as usual and stretched my calf a lot... it's always seems to be something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home