Saturday, September 04, 2004

9/4/04 – Saturday

Saturday - Sunny. Mid 70's. 9:00am. 10 miles. I have been discouraged for the very first time. This is the fist day I started to think; There is no chance in hell I can do this. The first 5 miles was pretty easy. I ran down Lakes to Greenwood Lake and then back. I got to G'wood Lake with out incidence. The trip back I started to get knee pain about the 7 mile mark and by 8 miles I really wanted this to be over. NOT a good sign. I did make the entire 10 but was not happy. The Condromalacia in my right knee became symptomatic for the first time in a year and my left one which I have not had symptoms of the disease started to ache as well. All I can do is hope it feels better soon. Hoping its just an aberration and everything will be fine. Next long run is 8 miles next Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home