Thursday, August 26, 2004

8/26/04 - Thursday

Thursday - Overcast. 70's. Humid. 5:00 pm. 6 miles. For the first time I skipped a run day. It was a scheduled short 2 mile run. I knew running the 2 miles would do more harm than good. Running 4 days in a row is not good for me and my legs. So I headed out today for 6 miles. I procrastinated a bit but finally got my ass out the door. For 5.85 miles of the run everything was fine, suddenly I got an increasingly painful feeling behind my left knee.. I went from running to run limping to limping to dead stop. Obviously I was worried, thankfully I was home and at the end of the run when it happened. I iced it and iced it some more, by the end of the evening I hardly knew I had been hurting. We'll see what tomorrow and Saturday brings. Keep fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home