Friday, August 13, 2004

8/13/04 - Friday

Friday - A/C. Dry. Fluorescent lighting. 4:15. 3 miles. Woke up this morning, with eyes still closed I debated for at least a 1/2 hour about getting up and running. Suddenly I heard a noise thinking it could just be the a/c I asked Karen what it was. She replied that it was pouring.. Decision made! Now it was a matter how guilty during the day was I going to feel about not running on a scheduled day. I felt bad.. So I did what I knew was going to suck...On the treadmill I went.. 3 awful miles and 30 minutes later it was all over. I don't know how people run 6 or 7 miles on that thing. The scenery never changes.. It's constant.. I run directly at the very hansome man and he runs at me yet the distance between us never changes. Oh well its over and I am happy I did it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home