Thursday, August 05, 2004

8/5/04 - Thursday

Thursday – 75 cloudy. Dry. 4 miles. 4:00pm. New and different feeling: after a round inside Windridge I headed right onto Lakes. My legs felt fine, cardio wise I felt very winded keeping up a 10:30 pace was difficult, with that said I had my best pace (9:34/mile) for 4 miles… can’t explain it. I put my orthotic in my right shoe since I have been having slight arch pain. Happy to report… no arch pain! Was real pleasant to run in low humidity, much easier to breathe. Did a quick full body circuit when I got back, for some reason I felt like lifting... I guess I have a fear of losing what little muscle I have on me! And I haven’t been lifting much since this training has begun. Felt good to pump the iron! The little bastard is hardly a challenge for these shorter runs.. I think he might take me on the 7 miler in the coming weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home