Thursday, August 19, 2004

8/19/04 - Thursday

Thursday - Partly sunny. Humid. 80. 3:45 pm. 4 miles. Windridge. One word MISERABLE!. After 4.5 weeks of training this is the first negative entry I have. I didn't want to run, I did not feel good running, everything was a complete struggle. The positive side is: I did it! I thought about not doing it, I thought about shortening it.. but in the end I struggled thru all crappy 4 miles of it. I am happy though that I am getting thru the mental part of the training. This was just another hurdle that i managed to get over. My legs and knees did not feel great this being the fourth day straight of running. Four days just seems excessive for me and my creaky knees. After the run I iced down both knees. Hoping to keep them from being sore tomorrow. Ahh a rest day I look very forward to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home